THE MATERIALS YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS (I) DO NOT CONSTITUTE OR FORM A PART OF ANY OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO PURCHASE SECURITIES AND (II) ARE NOT DIRECTED AT AND MAY NOT BE VIEWED BY OR DISTRIBUTED TO PERSONS
- IN THE UNITED STATES OR WHO ARE U.S. PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN REGULATION S UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT);
- IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA WHO ARE NOT “QUALIFIED INVESTORS” WITHIN THE MEANING OF REGULATION (EU) 2017/1129 (THE “PROSPECTUS REGULATION”);
- IN THE UNITED KINGDOM WHO ARE NOT QUALIFIED INVESTORS (I) WHO HAVE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN MATTERS RELATING TO INVESTMENTS FALLING WITHIN ARTICLE 19(5) OF THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND MARKETS ACT 2000 (FINANCIAL PROMOTION) ORDER 2005, AS AMENDED (THE “ORDER”), OR WHO FALL WITHIN ARTICLE 49(2)(A) TO (D) OF THE ORDER, OR (II) TO WHOM IT MAY OTHERWISE LAWFULLY BE COMMUNICATED (ALL SUCH PERSONS TOGETHER BEING REFERRED TO AS “RELEVANT PERSONS”); OR
- LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA OR JAPAN; OR
- LOCATED IN A JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS UNLAWFUL TO DO SO;
BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW LABELLED “I AGREE”, YOU ARE CERTIFYING THAT (A) YOU ARE NOT IN THE UNITED STATES OR A U.S. PERSON; (B) IF YOU ARE IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR IN THE UK, YOU ARE A “QUALIFIED INVESTOR”; (C) IF YOU ARE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, YOU ARE A “RELEVANT PERSON”; (D) YOU ARE NOT ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE FROM AUSTRALIA, CANADA OR JAPAN; AND YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN A JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS UNLAWFUL TO DO SO; AND (E) IF YOU ARE ACTING AS A FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY, THE SECURITIES ACQUIRED BY YOU AS A FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY IN THE OFFER HAVE NOT BEEN ACQUIRED ON A NON-DISCRETIONARY BASIS ON BEHALF OF, NOR HAVE THEY BEEN ACQUIRED WITH A VIEW TO THEIR OFFER OR RESALE TO, ANY PERSON IN CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH MAY GIVE RISE TO AN OFFER OF ANY SECURITIES TO THE PUBLIC OTHER THAN THEIR OFFER OR RESALE IN ANY MEMBER STATE OF THE EEA OR IN THE UK WHICH HAS IMPLEMENTED THE PROSPECTUS REGULATION TO QUALIFIED INVESTORS (AS DEFINED IN THE PROSPECTUS REGULATION).
IF YOU CANNOT SO CERTIFY, YOU MUST CLICK THE BUTTON LABELLED “I DISAGREE” OR OTHERWISE EXIT THIS WEBSITE.
BY ACCESSING THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE MADE THE ABOVE REPRESENTATIONS AND CONSENTED TO DELIVERY BY ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION.
Lundbeck works actively to ensure flexible and diversified funding sources at all times. To supplement existing loan agreements, and further diversify the debt portfolio Lundbeck has therefore established an EMTN programme:
Issuer: H. Lundbeck A/S
Programme size: EUR 2,000,000,000
Dealers: Nordea, Danske Bank, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, SEB and Jyske Bank
About H. Lundbeck A/S
H. Lundbeck A/S (LUN.CO, LUN DC, HLUYY) is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in brain diseases. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of neuroscience research. We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with brain diseases and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with brain diseases – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck and via LinkedIn.